Do you know the best way to drive your company’s growth? At ScaleHouse, we take a deep dive approach to your unique competitive advantages, defensive moats, and vulnerabilities, with a view of developing and implementing value-enhancing and perpetuating scale-driven strategies.
In addition to optimizing your capital structure to complement and support such scale-driven strategies, we provide evaluation, recommendation development and implementation of transactional services to enhance core competencies. ScaleHouse supports the scaling of growing and profitable products and services while promoting the exit of poorly performing non-essential businesss units. Exogenous growth opportunities are evaluated, including global expansion into new markets, and scale-enhancing and earnings-accretive acquisitions are identified.
ScaleHouse is uniquely capable of providing an array of value-enhancing services including access and assessment of human capital, products, and processes. ScaleHouse Partners and Advisors have over 50 combined years of management, consulting, operational, and entrepreneurial experience geared to maximizing organic growth. In addition, ScaleHouse offers extensive and objective financial advisory services including capitalization optimization, capital raising and cash and liability management services. When placement of securities is involved, ScaleHouse, in partnership with Oberon Securities, provides unmatched access to flexible and supportive capital.
- Strategic planning
- US market entry / global expansion
- Revenue growth (sales & marketing) strategy
- Existing client growth strategy/ Churn reduction
- Competitor strategy / Company positioning
- New product ideation and development
- Pricing Strategy
- Identification of new customer segments
- Geographic expansion
- Adapt / Change competitive strategy
- Business plan development and implementation
- Financing plan development and implementation
- Strategic and corporate finance advisory assessments, plan development and implementation
- Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), capital budgeting, pro-forma modeling around growth strategy
- Scenario / Sensitivity analysis
- Ongoing implementation management of all the above to perpetuate value-enhancing strategies and processes
ScaleHouse offers deep vertical expertise in marketing technology and services for firms seeking inorganic growth through acquisitions, strategics alliances, or investments in other Companies. From the development of M&A strategy and process design, to the identification and screening of targets, to due diligence, negotiations, and transaction closing, our full-cycle process expertise and industry relationships presents a differentiated roadmap for clients in their quest to realize significant and sustainable value-creation from inorganic growth strategies.
In select circumstances where the placement of securities is the optimal solution, ScaleHouse’s FINRA licensed investment bankers conduct M&A activities through Oberon Securities. ScaleHouse offers, amongst other financial-related services:
- Development/linkage of M&A strategy to overall corporate strategy
- Define and create acquisition criteria/ thesis including US market entry & global expansion
- Identify and screen targets that meet criteria/thesis
- Funnel / Relationship building / Target outreach
- Business combination pro-forma modeling
- Target due diligence
- Initial integration planning (degree, scope of integration, risk factors)
- Target valuations / Walk away price
- Deal structuring, negotiation, closing
- Exit and monetization strategies and implementation
- Post-closing transaction monitoring and implementation services
- Business, business unit, real estate, cash flowing and asset-based valuation services